- April 25, 2014Are you a digital hoarder? Unnecessary files can strain on your computer’s memory. But there are ways to rid your life of digital clutter. You can start by taking account of those things you use to access and exchange digital information.
- April 25, 2014As you spend more time online—whether you’re sharing your thoughts, photos, stories, or simply browsing pages—you reveal more data than you think. Your normal browsing activities can actually become the very thing that violates your own privacy.
- April 14, 2014An average person manages at least three social media accounts, the most prominent one being Facebook. With around 829 million users, it’s no surprise that cybercriminals have taken a liking to it. With an ever-evolving interface and features, bad guys have no
- January 17, 2014Getting a new computer or smartphone is always exciting, but do you know what to do with your old one? Remember that the information stored in your old devices can still be recovered, and can compromise security.
- October 21, 2013Privacy policies can be overwhelming to read because of thir length and use of complicated terms. To make things simple, here are some key points you should check out.
- June 28, 2012Password security has always been about balancing what people can remember and what’s difficult for attackers to guess. Today's computing environment is making it harder to balance.
- June 19, 2012These latest data breach incidents teach us that people are still using woefully insecure passwords. Here are a few tips on how to improve your password security.