- August 29, 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- August 08, 2018With today’s ever-evolving threat landscape, data breaches are no longer isolated cases. Responding to and remediating data breaches calls for a proactive approach — something that managed detection and response (MDR) can provide.
- August 02, 2018How can DevOps — complemented with multilayered security solutions — align with the GDPR’s mandate of data protection by design and default?
- July 24, 2018Japan’s reformed data privacy law is recognized as “equivalent” to the EU’s GDPR. The recognition of reciprocal adequacy creates the world’s largest zone of safe data transfers and reinforces the importance of data protection in international trade.
- July 05, 2018Online survey hosting company Typeform announced that attackers accessed their server to steal clients’ data. Organizations are starting to disclose their use of the platform and individually notify affected customers.
- July 04, 2018The state’s new data privacy regulations give consumers more rights on how businesses collect, use and exchange their personal information, while receiving the same quality of service.
- June 27, 2018The ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) is a proposed piece of legislation that wants to secure electronic communications in the European Union. Recent drafts show that the regulation may actually affect the development of applications like WhatsApp and Skype, as well
- June 26, 2018The UK tax authority has collected the voiceprints of over 5 million people, and a report from a privacy group shows that the organization may not be compliant with the new data protection regulations.
- June 14, 2018The UK's Information Commissioner’s Office investigated the 2014 Yahoo data breach and found that the tech company failed to adequately protect it users. The findings from the incident have resulted in a fine for Yahoo.