- April 23, 2015A flaw that affects iOS devices has been discovered that allows nearby attackers to send apps, and even cause infinite reboot cycles on the iOS devices they run on, rendering them temporarily useless.
- April 08, 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?
- April 08, 2015If spring cleaning has become part of your annual ritual, you should also consider cleaning up your digital space as well. Follow these tips for getting rid of digital clutter.
- March 24, 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- March 24, 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- March 11, 2015Is your Android device updated? Here's a look into the different Android versions, the major flaws that affected them, and the new security features on the latest version.
- March 02, 2015Companies are implementing mobile policies to manage employee-owned devices and consumerization issues. With this growing trend, find out what Safe Mobile Workforce is, and how it can help protect data and apps within your corporate network.
- March 02, 2015As the BYOD trend continues to grow, people are becoming more familiar with apps that can sync, store, and save data. IT admins need to flex their consumerization strategy to cover security for both company-issued and employee-owned devices.
- March 02, 2015BYOD is widely accepted because of the significant cost reduction that it brings. Unfortunately, it also has downsides, the biggest of which are the security risks business-critical information is exposed to.