Industrial Internet of Things
- April 03, 2019As manufacturing companies continue to adopt Industry 4.0, many environments could still be falling short on security with outdated systems, unpatched vulnerabilities, and unsecure files that leave them vulnerable to attacks.
- March 06, 2019In the food production industry, high-tech tools and systems are being used to optimize production conditions. But new technology brings new challenges and risks.
- January 15, 2019Radio frequency (RF) technology is being used in operations to control various industrial machines. However, the lack of implemented security in RF communication protocols could lead to production sabotage, system control, and unauthorized access.
- December 20, 2018Security plays a crucial role in creating and operating smart factories. By identifying the building blocks of IIoT security, organizations can plan and implement strong security measures for smart factory systems.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- December 06, 2018A pivotal change to adapt to technological advances like smart factories requires a huge budget, and one critical consideration is how to get the most value out of that investment. Integrators can begin by reevaluating their security.
- December 04, 2018We looked into MQTT brokers and CoAP servers around the world to assess IoT protocol security. Learn how to prevent risks and secure machine-to-machine (M2M) communications over MQTT and CoAP in our research.
- October 30, 2018Securing energy and water should remain top priority in the continuing integration of the industrial internet of things in these critical sectors.
- August 08, 2018The IIoT is a catalyst for development in many industries. For manufacturing, IIoT innovation is best demonstrated by one of its prominent models, the smart factory.