- August 29, 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- August 24, 2018Users of the Apache Struts are urged to update to its latest version after security researchers uncovered a critical remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in the web application development framework.
- August 02, 2018How can DevOps — complemented with multilayered security solutions — align with the GDPR’s mandate of data protection by design and default?
- June 27, 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.
- June 12, 2018With a large number of businesses starting to move toward the hybrid cloud model, the issue of safe cloud environments is more significant than ever.
- May 22, 2018Here are some considerations and best practices that developers, IT operations professionals, and system administrators should take into account in securing the infrastructures that power the applications they use.
- April 20, 2018An audit of source codes in certain web applications found that 85 percent contained vulnerabilities, with finance and banking-related web applications the most susceptible.
- April 13, 2018Analysis of over 1,000 open-source serverless applications revealed that 21% of them have critical vulnerabilities or were misconfigured. What does this mean for DevOps?
- April 04, 2018Security researchers reported that at least 1,000 websites running on the Magento platform were targeted via brute-force attacks to steal credit card data and install cryptocurrency-mining malware.