- January 07, 2015It’s never too late to rethink your habits when it comes to protecting your online security. Start securing your computing habits by making password management an essential aspect of your digital life.
- December 16, 2014This Trend Micro paper introduces the Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) used in the maritime industry, and provides a general overview of the technology as well as its identified vulnerabilities and threats.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.
- December 08, 2014While Sony recovers from the massive hack, we continue to monitor investigations and developments. Here's a rundown of what happened, what was stolen, who’s being implicated, and tips on how you can defend against likely attacks. [updated]
- December 05, 2014How did hackers manage to drop a “warning“ wallpaper into Sony Pictures' office computers? With a malware family that we've seen before.
- December 03, 2014Dealing with attacks, intrusions, and data thefts is now a part of doing business for many organizations. The recent attack on Sony Pictures highlights the importance of proper incident response.
- November 24, 2014With Cyber Monday sales expected to rake in another record in most online sales in a day, threats are swooping in where people are most available and vulnerable. Secure your mobile shopping by following this flowchart.
- November 13, 2014Operation Huyao is a phishing attack that targets online shoppers without having to create a copy of the legitimate website. Before starting your online shopping spree, know how you can shop safely during the coming holidays.
- November 05, 2014Leaving your computer vulnerable to attack makes you a danger not just to yourself, but to everyone else on the Internet. How do botnets work, what are the risks, and how can you protect yourself?