- February 16, 2016Authorities may have finally ended a series of cyber-attacks on the U.S. government and its officials after arresting the operation's alleged leader—a UK-based teen.
- February 09, 2016Hackers published data that included personal information of 20,000 FBI employees and almost 10,000 DHS employees acquired in a recent breach.
- February 05, 2016Chinese e-commerce website Taobao reportedly detected a hack attempt that involved the use of 20 million possibly compromised accounts.
- January 07, 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- December 09, 2015The blog page of one of the leading media sites in the United Kingdom, “The Independent” has been compromised, which may put its millions of readers at risk of getting infected with ransomware.More details at the Security Intelligence Blog.
- November 26, 2015Senior threat researcher Rainier Link talks about smart car security, the role of car manufacturers in securing vehicle systems, and security as a top consideration when creating new tech.
- November 16, 2015The security threat landscape was filled with a lot of big, notable incidents this year, but that doesn't mean we can't be thankful for other developments this Thanksgiving. Here are five things we're grateful for this year.
- November 03, 2015PageFair confirmed a hack last Halloween weekend that rendered visitors of sites that used its free analytics service vulnerable to malware attacks.
- October 26, 2015UK internet provider TalkTalk has reported a breach, saying that hackers may have accessed and stolen a large quantity of data—not all of which were encrypted—before it was realized.