- June 02, 2016TeamViewer users have reported unauthorized connections and hacked accounts after several reports of unknown third parties taking control of PCs.
- June 01, 2016SWIFT will be implementing new security measures to address increasing cyber threats to the global banking industry.
- May 20, 2016An Ecuador bank says hackers stole about $12 million in a 2015 cyber heist, bearing all the hallmarks of the Bangladesh Bank theft earlier this year.
- May 18, 2016Long time users of Linkedin users may very well need to change their passwords once more as a cybercriminal puts the email addresses and passwords of 117 million users up for sale.
- May 05, 2016Millions of stolen user account credentials, including email addresses and account credentials were discovered in a trove offered by a hacker... for $1.
- May 02, 2016A hacker group shared an online video claiming responsibility for a breach on the Qatar National Bank (QNB) where troves of customer data were dumped online.
- March 29, 2016The US Department of Justice unsealed an indictment against seven Iranian hackers for disrupting computer systems in the US—including banks and a New York dam.
- March 11, 2016Staminus Communications, a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection service provider, was hacked in a major security breach this morning, knocking the network down for more than 20 hours.
- February 26, 2016Security researchers discovered that the Nissan’s car mobile app can be used to remotely hack any Nissan Leaf car’s features from halfway around the world.