- June 24, 20161.5 million active users of cloud-based backup firm, Carbonite, are forced to reset passwords following the recent discovery of a reused password attack.
- June 22, 2016Following spate of mega-breaches, unauthorized login attempts in several web services and online platforms rise, including recently-reported reused password attacks on Github and Citrix.
- June 20, 2016Multinational tech company, Acer, recently divulged details of a data breach that imperiled almost a year’s worth of personal information of users via its e-Commerce site.
- June 18, 2016Forty five million records have been uncovered online from users of over 1,100 websites and online communities from known website aggregator, VerticalScope.com
- May 18, 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- April 27, 2016Users are reporting incidents of phantom trips charged to their credit cards--a year after stolen Uber accounts were found being traded in dark web marketplaces.
- April 15, 2016The House Judiciary Committee has approved a measure that would require a warrant for anyone’s old email. Will the Congress ultimately approve a bill granting more privacy?
- February 25, 2016A compromised database of child tracker app, uKnowkids, leaked not just millions of text messages, photos, and thousands of customer profiles, but also troves of corporate data.
- February 19, 2016The US federal court has ordered Apple to comply with an FBI request to unlock the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino shooters. Here’s why Apple said "no," and why it matters.