- December 27, 2016Based on the incidents we saw in 2016 and glimpse of the future we made in our cybersecurity predictions for the coming year, here are the essential cybersecurity resolutions enterprises need to make in 2017.
- December 22, 2016“Leaking Beeps” is a series of studies by Trend Micro that aims to highlight a weakness in pager technology and how it can put critical activities of affected companies at risk.
- December 20, 2016The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect in May 2018. The new set of reforms for data protection will be a significant milestone that will urge organizations to reassess their data processing controls. What does it mean for SMBs?
- December 13, 2016The third part of the “Leaking Beeps” series discusses the different types of IT systems connected with unencrypted pages that can be used by attackers for reconnaissance or intelligence gathering.
- September 28, 2016While cybercriminals seem to be shying away from data theft to outright extortion as their main revenue source (cue in ransomware), stealing personal information and using or selling it for further cybercriminal acts is still a serious problem.
- September 23, 2016Yahoo users are prompted to change passwords as a massive breach compromises 500 million accounts.
- August 03, 2016The Privacy Shield register is now open—prompting US companies that want to legally process personal information of employees and customers in the EU to sign up now.
- July 27, 2016Attackers know that sports enthusiasts are more susceptible during the rush and excitement around major events. Here are a few tips to make sure you enjoy a threat-free experience during the 2016 summer games.
- June 30, 2016Over 689,000 medical records and 9.3 million health insurance records were recently found being sold in the deep web. What happens to the stolen data, and how much is personal information worth in the online black market?