- April 12, 2016A security researcher discovered that the surveillance cameras he purchased online came with embedded malware.
- April 11, 2016Mumblehard, a botnet that targets servers running Linux has been shut down a year after it was first discovered.
- April 08, 2016Following a spate of attacks on the healthcare industry, the education sector, and other service providers, personalized attacks embraced by profit-driven scammers are now utilizing various malware.
- March 29, 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- March 29, 2016A clever scam appears to involve the use of a traffic monitoring app to trick people into installing malware. More details here.
- March 25, 2016A unique data stealing malware has been discovered on USB devices. According to reports, it uses a special mechanism to avoid detection and analysis.
- March 23, 2016Microsoft is rolling out Office 2016 with an anti-macro malware feature. We tell you all about it and how to activate it.
- March 17, 2016A new Business Email Compromise (BEC) campaign has been found using $25 malware to target companies in the US, Middle East and Asia.
- March 16, 2016A new iOS malware that exploits Apple DRM flaws has been discovered—and it's one that could potentially affect “any device,” even non-jailbroken ones.