- February 22, 2016The Linux Mint website has been hacked and was found to be pointing to malicious ISOs that contained an IRC bot. What happened and who is affected?
- February 19, 2016A new crypto-ransomware type called Locky has been discovered riding on document-based macros and using infection techniques borrowed from the notorious banking malware DRIDEX.
- February 11, 2016What we know about BlackEnergy, a Trojan known to have been used in attacks on Ukraine power providers that caused a massive outage in late 2015.
- January 26, 2016In a world where cybercriminals devise devious social engineering and computer intrusion schemes to fool employees into wiring money, enterprises run a very serious risk of getting scammed via email.
- January 14, 2016Last week, Forbes released their list of 2015’s 30 Under 30. Unfortunately, the article came with active malicious pop-up ads that could install malware. Learn how malvertising works.
- January 07, 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- January 06, 2016Malware found in power suppliers' systems may be responsible for causing a massive power outage in Ukraine.
- December 17, 2015SMBs accounted for 45% of all incidents involving PoS malware in Q3 2015, but malware isn't the only thing that retailers have to worry about. PoS machines can be compromised even before they get installed.
- December 01, 2015Hilton Worldwide is the latest target of a security breach in the hospitality industry, as PoS malware was used to compromise payment card data over a 17-week period.