- September 09, 2014The last post in the series discusses High-Risk/Low-Feasibility attacks, which is the most damaging of the three attack scenarios.
- September 08, 2014In the previous post, we talked about the definition and categories of “wearables“. We will now focus on possible attacks for such devices. The probability of attack increases depending on where the attack takes place, as we learned from these scenarios.
- September 04, 2014Smart wearables are rapidly becoming more commonplace than you think.With ‘wearable devices,’ we mean those pieces of equipment that people can have on themselves as they go about their day. In this series of posts, we are going to review possible attacks and
- August 14, 2014Wearable technology is gaining momentum, and it’s making an indelible impression in the digital realm. But are its merits really worth the buzz?
- August 05, 2014Buying into the Internet of Things starts out with smart home devices. Unfortunately, connecting your home devices to the Internet has its drawbacks. Here are some important factors to consider before buying smart devices for the home.
- July 21, 2014Smart meters are already installed in many cities across the globe. As more homes are installed with smart meters, homeowners should be aware of the possible risks they may bring.
- July 01, 2014The key to enjoying the switch to "smarter" living is to understand the capabilities and limitations of these new devices. See how the Internet of Everything makes life a lot easier.