- January 03, 2017From new payment options to an alternative way of selling ransomware, here's a look at the most notable events from last few weeks of 2016.
- December 18, 2016The most notable cybersecurity incidents of the past year, from the biggest data breaches and most expensive attacks to the most persistent attackers and impactful malware.
- December 12, 2016From the SFMTA ransomware attack to variants adopting techniques used by tech support scams, here's a look at the most notable ransomware updates in the past two weeks.
- December 06, 2016The plateau of ransomware, more business process compromise, and the boom of cyberpropaganda—what big security concerns should we expect in 2017?
- November 24, 2016From Cerber's continuing reign as one of the most active variants seen in today's ransomware landscape to additions that aim to make the same impact as its predecessors. Here are some of the most notable stories on ransomware in the past two weeks.
- November 18, 2016Protect, contain, and recover. Lead your organization's defense against ransomware with this comprehensive solutions guide.
- November 11, 2016A rundown of the most notable ransomware sightings in the past two weeks.
- October 28, 2016New variants of the hard drive-locking HDDCryptor and the Russian-speaking Enigma, a new open-source PHP-based ransomware, and other notable ransomware stories from the past week.
- October 18, 2016Cerber ramps up its activities and new variants with more demanding payment deadlines emerge in the past week. Here's our recap of the most notable ransomware sightings last week.