- April 30, 2018Security intelligence researchers found an ongoing spam campaign aimed at infecting as many systems as possible through simultaneous configurations and infection payloads.
- April 10, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- March 23, 2018SAMSAM ransomware is suspected to hit systems used by the city of Atlanta's local services, causing outages on customer facing applications, including some that customers may use to pay bills or access court-related information.
- March 20, 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
Trend Micro Cloud App Security 2017 Report: Boosting the Security of Office 365 by Blocking 3.4 Million High-Risk ThreatsMarch 20, 2018We looked into the state of email threats and security in 2017 to provide a clearer picture of what organizations are up against — and what can protect them.
- February 26, 2018We delved into 2017’s most notable threats to see what lies ahead in the mobile landscape, and what users and organizations can do to navigate it in 2018 and beyond.
- February 08, 2018Security researchers uncovered a new ransomware as a service named ShurL0ckr that reportedly bypasses detection mechanisms of cloud platforms.
- January 17, 2018Hancock Health, a regional hospital in Indiana, paid a $55,000 ransom following a ransomware attack that infected the hospital’s systems and hindered its operations.
- December 21, 2017Cybercriminals allegedly linked to two of the most infamous malware of recent years were arrested in Romania after authorities caught five individuals with links to campaigns that distributed the CTB-Locker and Cerber ransomware.