- December 16, 2014This Trend Micro paper introduces the Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) used in the maritime industry, and provides a general overview of the technology as well as its identified vulnerabilities and threats.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.
- December 08, 2014While Sony recovers from the massive hack, we continue to monitor investigations and developments. Here's a rundown of what happened, what was stolen, who’s being implicated, and tips on how you can defend against likely attacks. [updated]
- December 05, 2014How did hackers manage to drop a “warning“ wallpaper into Sony Pictures' office computers? With a malware family that we've seen before.
- December 03, 2014Dealing with attacks, intrusions, and data thefts is now a part of doing business for many organizations. The recent attack on Sony Pictures highlights the importance of proper incident response.
- November 24, 2014With Cyber Monday sales expected to rake in another record in most online sales in a day, threats are swooping in where people are most available and vulnerable. Secure your mobile shopping by following this flowchart.
- November 13, 2014Operation Huyao is a phishing attack that targets online shoppers without having to create a copy of the legitimate website. Before starting your online shopping spree, know how you can shop safely during the coming holidays.
- November 05, 2014Leaving your computer vulnerable to attack makes you a danger not just to yourself, but to everyone else on the Internet. How do botnets work, what are the risks, and how can you protect yourself?
- November 03, 2014A look into the security trends for 2015: The future of cybercrime, next-generation attack targets, new payment methods, and more severe online banking threats