- August 07, 2019We delve into how machine learning performs dynamic malware detection in a scenario where only a single malware sample is available.
- August 01, 2019This week, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, announced that it lost US$1.7 million to a BEC scam after a series of email exchanges that began in November 2018.
- July 12, 2019The government of the City of Griffin, Georgia, lost over US$800,000 to a business email compromise (BEC) scam last month.
- July 08, 2019In a new phishing campaign, audio recordings purportedly shared via OneNote were used as a lure to lead email recipients to a fake Microsoft login page that steals user account credentials.
- May 30, 2019HawkEye Reborn v8.0 and v9.0, the latest iterations of the old but notorious keylogging malware, were spotted in spam campaigns targeting business users.
- May 28, 2019Phishing schemes and rogue mobile applications continued to be heavily used by cybercriminals to defraud users and organizations in the first quarter of 2019, according to new report.
- May 17, 2019Cybercriminal group ScarCruft has recently developed Bluetooth device-harvesting malware that collects Bluetooth device information such as names, device addresses, device types, as well as connection and authentication information.
- May 08, 2019The sustained prevalence of brand impersonation in phishing attacks is further demonstrated in a new report which listed the most impersonated brands in the first quarter of 2019.
- May 06, 2019More than 1.5 million malicious and spam emails were sent from thousands of compromised Office 365 accounts in March 2019 alone, a new report reveals.