- January 29, 2015The Internet is designed to connect people and provide information. As such, parents and guardians should ensure that their children’s safety and privacy online is well-preserved. See why it’s important to be more aware of online privacy and safety.
- January 29, 2015Despite the unquestionable convenience that online shopping offers, there are a handful of risks that can compromise data privacy. In line with Data Privacy Day, here are a few tips on how users can secure and maintain their privacy when shopping online.
- January 29, 2015The video game industry's popularity and market size make it an ideal target for cybercriminals who see it as an ideal platform for stealing user accounts, invading privacy, and spreading malware. If you play online games, make sure you don't become a
- January 28, 2015The idiom "sharing is caring" is still generally true, but on social media, oversharing can be risky. For International Data Privacy Day, we highlight the importance of protecting our privacy on social networks and what you can do to improve it.
- January 28, 2015January 28 is International Data Privacy Day, and on this day, we are reminded of the importance of protecting what we share online as a crucial part of maintaining personal privacy.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.
- November 04, 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?
- October 20, 2014In 2015, the European Union will implement a new EU Data Protection Regulation for everyone who does business in any of the Union's 28 member states. Here's what you need to know to make sure your organization is ready before implementation.
- October 15, 2014While the Internet of Everything is designed to make life easier with the use of interconnected networks and devices, you still have to remember that there are many ways your data can be misused or compromised.