Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- May 04, 2016Image-processing tool ImageMagick has been found to have a bug that could expose websites to attacks, affecting sites that use the tool and those that allow image uploads.
- April 15, 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.
- April 06, 2016Adobe is expected to release a security update on April 7 to fix a critical vulnerability that is actively exploited in the wild.
- March 29, 2016A new post on an underground cybercrime forum confirmed the theft and intent to sell stolen data of 1.5 million customers of Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- March 22, 2016Researchers from Johns Hopkins University found a flaw that allowed an attacker to decrypt content sent through Apple’s iMessage app.
- March 18, 2016Israeli researchers released a paper that details how a Stagefright vulnerability can be reliably exploited to hijack Android devices—including those with ASLR
- March 16, 2016Top news sites, entertainment portals, and political commentary sites were affected by a massive malvertising campaign related to the Angler Exploit Kit.
- March 08, 20162015 laid the groundwork for what we can now consider the new status quo in cybersecurity. Will current security strategies hold against this existing paradigm or will organizations need to consider a change?
- March 03, 2016A new HTTPS vulnerability, dubbed DROWN, has been discovered, reportedly affecting approximately 33% of all HTTPS-using domains that include websites, mail servers and TLS-dependent services.