Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- June 14, 2016A security informatics team in John Hopkins University has raised concerns over the security of drones (unmanned aerial vehicles or UAVs) after it hijacked one and sent it crashing.
- June 07, 2016Google has released their latest monthly Android security update, addressing critical security flaws. Here’s what you need to know.
- June 07, 2016Researchers discover a security loophole that potentially puts users of widely-used Mitsubishi Outlander at risk.
- June 03, 2016Lenovo advises its customers to uninstall vulnerable preloaded software which could lead to dangerous man-in-the-middle attacks.
- June 01, 2016Security flaws found in LG’s mobile devices running on a custom Android OS. The vulnerability can be exploited to steal data, install malware and hijack the device, and even completely ‘brick’ it.
- May 31, 2016A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability found in the Jetpack plug-in of the popular content management system WordPress puts over a million websites using it at risk of getting their admin accounts hijacked.
- May 24, 2016Adobe releases a security update aimed at fixing issues with add-in installer, Adobe Connect.
- May 13, 2016Users and software vendors using the application are strongly urged to update to the latest version after discovering major vulnerabilities in the program.
- May 12, 2016Adobe is set to release a patch that addresses a critical vulnerability that is actively being exploited in the wild.