Vulnerabilities & Exploits
Shopping Season Threat Averted: AliExpress Patches a Vulnerability That Could Have Allowed Credit Card PhishingNovember 23, 2017Just in time for Black Friday: AliExpress was found to have a vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to display a fake coupon designed to phish sensitive information from shoppers.
- November 21, 2017Intel has released a security advisory on November 20 after discovering vulnerabilities in its remote administrative feature called the Management Engine (ME), along with the Server Platform Services (SPS) and the Trusted Execution Engine (TXE).
- November 02, 2017Oracle released an emergency fix for a highly critical vulnerability found in its widely-used enterprise identity management system that allows an attacker to access enterprise software remotely without authentication.
- October 27, 2017Vulnerabilities found in maritime communications systems could potentially allow attackers to access sensitive data and systems.
- October 24, 2017Intelligent Transportation Systems are slowly being adopted all over the world. Securing the future of transportation from cyberattacks should be a top priority.
- October 17, 2017Adobe has released an emergency security update addressing a zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2017-11292) that researchers found actively exploited by a group of threat actors known as BlackOasis.
- October 16, 2017Several vulnerabilities were identified in the WPA2 protocol, which can reportedly expose Wi-Fi-enabled/wireless devices to KRACK, an exploit that compromises WPA2’s encryption mechanism.
- October 16, 2017Electronics designer Tom Wimmenhove recently uncovered a vulnerability in the key fob system that Subaru uses for several of its vehicles, which can enable hackers to hijack the car.
- October 12, 2017Of all the potential horror stories that dissuade users from adopting Internet of Things (IoT) devices, one of the most common is the unauthorized monitoring of their private lives.