Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- May 04, 2018Security researchers discovered an RCE vulnerability in more than a million home fiber routers.
- May 04, 2018Twitter announced that a bug in their system may have exposed user passwords internally and urged all subscribers to change their account passwords.
- May 03, 2018A flaw in medical devices’ WPA2 protocol may be exploited to change patients’ records and expose their personal information.
- April 27, 2018Researchers found a design flaw in Alexa that can be exploited to eavesdrop and transcribe to steal all sensitive information heard.
- April 20, 2018An audit of source codes in certain web applications found that 85 percent contained vulnerabilities, with finance and banking-related web applications the most susceptible.
- April 20, 2018Android mobile apps reusing advertising SDKs still using HTTP protocol risk exposing unencrypted user personal information, security researchers warned at the RSA Conference.
- April 18, 2018Security researchers reported several vulnerabilities in ICS routers commonly used in vital infrastructures, such as water and electricity generation and distribution.
- April 13, 2018Analysis of over 1,000 open-source serverless applications revealed that 21% of them have critical vulnerabilities or were misconfigured. What does this mean for DevOps?
- April 10, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.