Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- May 15, 2018Attackers can extract messages from encrypted emails using the eFail attack, which exploits known vulnerabilities. Several of the most widely used email clients are affected.
- May 09, 2018Equifax submitted a report outlining the extent of the 2017 data breach of their systems, stating that hackers stole approximately 2.4 million PII and document scans.
- May 07, 2018Just a few months after Spectre and Meltdown, researchers discovered a new set of vulnerabilities in Intel chips called Spectre New Generation.
- May 04, 2018Security researchers discovered an RCE vulnerability in more than a million home fiber routers.
- May 04, 2018Twitter announced that a bug in their system may have exposed user passwords internally and urged all subscribers to change their account passwords.
- May 03, 2018A flaw in medical devices’ WPA2 protocol may be exploited to change patients’ records and expose their personal information.
- April 27, 2018Researchers found a design flaw in Alexa that can be exploited to eavesdrop and transcribe to steal all sensitive information heard.
- April 20, 2018An audit of source codes in certain web applications found that 85 percent contained vulnerabilities, with finance and banking-related web applications the most susceptible.
- April 20, 2018Android mobile apps reusing advertising SDKs still using HTTP protocol risk exposing unencrypted user personal information, security researchers warned at the RSA Conference.