- October 02, 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- August 02, 2018How can DevOps — complemented with multilayered security solutions — align with the GDPR’s mandate of data protection by design and default?
- July 19, 2018Threat data — enough of it — is critical to a machine learning system’s success in cybersecurity solutions. But is data quantity the be-all and end-all of effective machine learning?
- July 12, 2018Addressing the need for a more efficient way to defend against spam in the early 2000s, the antispam industry turned to machine learning. The effect: Overall cyberdefense was enhanced to catch approximately 95 percent of spam.
- May 22, 2018Here are some considerations and best practices that developers, IT operations professionals, and system administrators should take into account in securing the infrastructures that power the applications they use.
- April 26, 2018While the GDPR will require businesses to comply with rules that will ultimately protect customer data, concerns have been raised regarding how it will tackle automation in data analytics as the market for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow.
- April 13, 2018Because most malware threats come from software download events, Trend Micro subsequently developed a human-readable machine learning system that successfully classifies unknown files into either benign or malicious in nature.
- January 04, 2018Microsoft is implementing a new process for delivering Windows updates and patches: Registry keys are now required. Here's what users and businesses need to know.
- December 26, 2017Here are some of 2017's notably abused system administration tools and protocols as well as best practices enterprises can do against threats that exploit them.