- February 17, 2014The most immediate security risk to businesses and customers lies in accepting payments through a PoS system. The information customers hand over, if captured, can be used by cybercriminals to commit credit card fraud.
- February 16, 2014The lure of money and power is simply irresistible. Opening the Pandora's box of data and information always leads to a pot of gold. Attackers are now see the value of going straight to the source, especially those with low security protocols in place.
- January 31, 2014A response team could be the only thing standing between a security incident and total disaster. Different from your typical IT team, incident response personnel are tasked to detect and contain network attacks before they escalate to critical levels.
- December 05, 2013Both threat actors and cybercriminals use the most advanced techniques to boost their attacks’ success rate, including hiding behind legitimate traffic. How can your local IT department catch them when they don’t rouse suspicion?
- September 19, 2013The EvilGrab campaign—known for targeting governments and diplomatic agencies in China, Japan, and the rest of the world—headlines this quarter’s targeted attack report. Among EvilGrab's many capabilities include grabbing multimedia files and stealing cred
- July 17, 2013Enterprises are moving towards virtualization and cloud computing. However, adopting these new platforms opens new windows of exposure that can be leveraged in data breach attacks.
- July 03, 2013Knowing what they're losing may be a company's final lifeline against targeted attacks. Once a network's been compromised and attackers have started taking the data they need, it's only a matter of time before they do something drastic.
- July 02, 2013A rundown of basic configuration considerations that can improve ICS/SCADA systems security
- May 24, 2013Whether considered advanced persistent threats (APTs) or malware-based espionage attacks, successful and long-term compromises of high-value organizations and enterprises worldwide by a consistent set of campaigns cannot be ignored.