- August 26, 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- August 20, 2015What is the RCSAndroid spying tool capable of? Who is affected? Which devices are vulnerable? Here are some quick facts you need to know about the Hacking Team’s leaked mobile malware suite:
- August 18, 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- August 11, 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.
- August 01, 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.
- July 31, 2015It's been 20 years since the first macro malware was discovered in 1995. Here's how it evolved through the years.
- July 30, 2015Crypto-ransomware: why it's so dangerous, why it's tough to crack, and how to downgrade a potential "data disaster" into an "annoyance".
- July 22, 2015What will the threat landscape look like in the next two years? How will it evolve? The "FuTuRology" project attempts to answer these questions in a series of articles that covers the future of threats to different industries.
- July 10, 2015Watch what happens during a ransomware infection, from the time a user receives the email with the spiked attachment to the time the malware itself is executed.