- July 02, 2013A rundown of basic configuration considerations that can improve ICS/SCADA systems security
- March 15, 2013This research paper illustrates who’s really attacking Internet-facing ICS/SCADA systems and why. It also covers techniques to secure ICS/SCADA systems and some best practices to do so.
- March 15, 2013Research on Internet-facing ICS/SCADA systems, who’s really attacking them, and why.
- August 28, 2012The ICS-CERT released a comprehensive review of its first 26 months in operation, revealing a sharp rise in the amount of reported cyberattacks in that time.
- July 02, 2012ICS environments share a common fate —- they are not “traditional” IT network environments and should not be treated as such.
- October 10, 2011The U.S. government held a mock cyberattack against a fictitious chemical company as part of the Department of Homeland Security's efforts to help private-sector companies prepare for and deal with cybersecurity issues.
- May 07, 2008Due to operational "optimization", the SCADA threat landscape now begins to look a lot like the network security landscape that we all know and respect — one of constant vigilance and constant defensive threat posture.
- January 18, 2008Why SCADA systems should never be connected in any way, shape, or form to the public Internet, and how business decisions over the course of the past 15 years have allowed the "public" and "private" networks to become dangerously close in p