- November 08, 2013Silk Road 2.0 launched while Ross Ulbricht, the accused operator of the first Silk Road Marketplace, remains in trial in New York. Silk Road 2.0 offers more secure options.
- October 15, 2013Trend Micro researchers have discovered that flaws in the AIS vessel tracking system can allow attackers to hijack communications of existing vessels, create fake vessels, trigger false SOS or collision alerts and disable AIS tracking on any vessel.
- October 13, 2013Researcher Marco Balduzzi talks about the Internet of Everything and how he and other engineers were able to hijack existing vessels during the Hack in the Box conference.
- September 17, 2013How new mobile technology, such as the Touch ID sensor on the iPhone 5S, is addressing the "password problem"
- August 27, 2013The Internet of Everything is the most recent among the three waves of innovation made possible by the Internet. Seeing how threats developed and evolved during the mobile and cloud waves, should IoE users expect the same amount and rate of threat growth?
- August 08, 2013The annual gathering of the security community in Las Vegas brought about issues of conventional and unconventional threats. These include the implications of new connected IoE devices, digital privacy issues, and unsecured systems.
- June 28, 2012Password security has always been about balancing what people can remember and what’s difficult for attackers to guess. Today's computing environment is making it harder to balance.
- June 19, 2012These latest data breach incidents teach us that people are still using woefully insecure passwords. Here are a few tips on how to improve your password security.