- January 05, 20152014 was a year rich with security stories that gives users a lot to think about. It's about time for users to learn from the costs of the past year’s security lapses and gear up for a safer and more secure digital life in 2015.
- August 06, 2014Thinking and recalling strong passwords can be a challenge, especially for multiple accounts. If you don't want to trust your security to a password manager, here are a number of ways you can create strong passwords that you can remember.
- September 17, 2013How new mobile technology, such as the Touch ID sensor on the iPhone 5S, is addressing the "password problem"
- June 28, 2012Password security has always been about balancing what people can remember and what’s difficult for attackers to guess. Today's computing environment is making it harder to balance.
- June 19, 2012These latest data breach incidents teach us that people are still using woefully insecure passwords. Here are a few tips on how to improve your password security.