- December 11, 2014In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains how rooting or jailbreaking mobile devices make them less secure by changing phone settings that may make them vulnerable.
- November 28, 2014According to security experts, “new mobile payment methods will introduce new threats.” Before you use your devices to pay for something this shopping season, check out this roundup of mobile insights and incidents we've seen so far.
- November 26, 2014Mobile payment systems are becoming a more popular method of payment for people on the go. This shopping season, learn how mobile payments work, the threats that come with it, and what you can do to stay secure.
- November 25, 2014While still offering a relatively safe mobile environment, the iOS platform still has it's own share of threats. Masque and Wirelurker are only the latest, but not the last, threats to target Apple device users.
- November 24, 2014With Cyber Monday sales expected to rake in another record in most online sales in a day, threats are swooping in where people are most available and vulnerable. Secure your mobile shopping by following this flowchart.
- November 19, 2014Mobile apps are used for just about everything these days. Unfortunately, millions of apps are also categorized as malicious. How can app stores ensure that their apps are safe?
- November 18, 2014Wirelurker, a malware family that targets Mac and iOS devices, has been discovered to infiltrate even non-jailbroken devices. But should there be a cause for panic?
- November 13, 2014This Trend Micro research looks into the emergence of the “mobile underground” in China as a result of the market's shift to mobile platforms, including mobile underground products and services.
- November 04, 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?