- October 27, 2016As threats to mobile devices increase, developing good security habits becomes even more important. In this article, we detail current mobile threats and provide tips on how to secure mobile devices.
- September 05, 2016It’s been almost a year after US merchants made the move to implement EMV payment technology. Is it really safe?
- August 26, 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- August 09, 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- July 18, 2016Cybercriminals are quick to cash in on the Poke-madness. Following the discovery of a malicious version of Pokemon GO app, a fake lockscreen app was recently discovered.
- July 14, 2016Dallas-based Omni Hotels & Resorts announced that point-of-sales (PoS) systems at some of its properties were hit by malware targeting payment card information.
- July 12, 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- June 27, 2016Apart from understanding the ransomware tactics and techniques beyond encryption, it is equally important to understand how they arrive in the environment.
- June 09, 2016Researchers discovered an information-stealing and spying malware named Qarallax, a remote access trojan targeting Swiss nationals who use Skype to seek help with U.S. visa applications.