- November 15, 2017A new report reveals Coinhive's reach after it ranked the coin miner as the 6th most common malware in the world.
- October 05, 2017Our data shows a huge increase in home network attacks attempting cryptocurrency mining activities. This spike coincides with the recent rise in the value of major cryptocurrencies.
- September 26, 2017ATM malware has become a mainstay in many cybercriminals’ arsenal due to its capability to steal money. In our joint efforts with Europol’s EC3, we explain in detail how criminals continue to leverage different ATM malware families and attack types.
- September 20, 2017A spate of new attacks targeting the Android operating system have been discovered using a banking trojan named Red Alert 2.0.
- August 24, 2017A new attack targeting Ukraine uses a compromised web server to deliver malware.
- August 18, 2017KOVTER is one example of a constantly evolving malware. Initially starting out as a police ransomware, it eventually evolved into a much more effective and evasive fileless malware. Here is a closer look at KOVTER, and how organizations can lessen its impact.
- June 06, 2017Chat platforms have become popular as office communication tools thanks to availability of APIs that allow users to integrate the apps. Can they be abused?
- March 06, 2017The Michelangelo virus scare remains a significant turning point for computer security, 25 years after its supposed major impact,
- November 23, 2016As the holiday shopping season kicks in, retailers are more likely to be targeted by criminals that are after their point-of-sales (PoS) systems. Find out what kind of threats are out there and how you can defend against them.