- June 28, 2019Criminal sellers are peddling ready-to-use ATM malware in underground markets for hacking into banks. In this report, we discuss how criminals advertise and even provide instructions on how to pull off a digital heist.
- May 30, 2019HawkEye Reborn v8.0 and v9.0, the latest iterations of the old but notorious keylogging malware, were spotted in spam campaigns targeting business users.
- May 24, 2019Ohio Coventry Local Schools was forced to cancel classes in the whole district on Monday after their entire network, computers, phones, and HVAC system were shut down by a Trickbot attack.
- April 25, 2019The source code of the notorious Carbanak backdoor, which was linked to several high-profile data breaches, was found on the VirusTotal platform. What does this mean to enterprises?
- April 18, 2019A ransomware family was recently spotted targeting vulnerable Samba servers: NamPoHyu Virus aka MegaLocker Virus. NamPoHyu Virus searches for publicly accessible Samba servers, brute-forces them, and runs the ransomware locally to encrypt the exposed servers.
- April 08, 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
- April 04, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.
- April 03, 2019Click fraud apps pushed a 100 percent year-over-year increase in malware installed from Google Play in 2018.
- March 21, 2019A new Mirai botnet variant is targeting smart signage TV and wireless presentation systems commonly used by businesses. Upgraded with 11 new exploits and default credentials for brute-forcing, enterprises are advised to patch immediately.