- February 24, 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- February 15, 20142013 showed that the mobile threat landscape is slowly moving beyond apps. We saw infection and attack chains that didn’t solely rely on malicious app installation, including ads, PC malware, and spear-phishing emails. 2013 proved just how many tools cybercrim
- February 14, 2014Attackers were found attacking the website of a non-profit organization in the United States with an Internet Explorer zero-day exploit. Microsoft confirms that this particular vulnerability affects IE9 and IE10. Here's what IE users should know.
- February 11, 2014By the end of 2013, online banking malware, ransomware, malicious Android apps, and vulnerabilities stood out in the threat landscape. Questions arise as to how IoE will change this as threats advance towards smart devices.
- January 26, 2014Most online articles focus on the victims and the malware author, but the focus should be on how these attacks could have been prevented.
- January 17, 2014Brazil is experiencing an influx of CPL malware, a malicious variant of .CPL, a legitimate Windows Control Panel file. Cybercriminals are currently repurposing .CPL files to spread banking Trojans targeting Brazilian users.
- December 05, 2013Both threat actors and cybercriminals use the most advanced techniques to boost their attacks’ success rate, including hiding behind legitimate traffic. How can your local IT department catch them when they don’t rouse suspicion?
- November 15, 2013The number of malicious and high-risk Android apps reached 1 million with three months to spare in 2013. Where will the mobile threat landscape go from here?
- September 16, 2013Premium service abusers are so stealthy that you won't even know that your device is contacting premium numbers or doing other activities in the background that could cost you. Knowing how you can avoid them could save you from paying high prices.