- February 18, 2015PoS malware has affected a number of companies and individuals in the US in 2014, and it still continues to evolve. Learn how a powerful endpoint security solution can protect your organization from this threat.
- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- February 06, 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as voice recordings in the background.
- January 22, 2015A new zero-day vulnerability has been discovered that affects the most current version of Adobe Flash.
- January 21, 2015Official releases of the popular online games League of Legends and Path of Exile were found laced with PlugX, a remote access Trojan (RAT) that can spy and steal information from affected systems.
- January 07, 2015A look at the notable mobile threats and trends that affected Android and iOS platforms during the second half of 2014: the growth of mobile malware, the top mobile threats, and more.
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- December 18, 2014Planning on catching a flick for the holidays? Make sure cybercriminals don't catch you with your guard down. Here's a list of threats that take advantage of the seasons most popular releases.
- December 11, 2014PoS malware has evolved rapidly over the past few years, targeting mostly big retail companies from which they could obtain large chunks of data. See how PoS systems—and how the malware that targets them—works, and how to defend against them.