- October 12, 2016Ransomware has already raked in around US$209 million from enterprises alone in the first quarter of 2016. Unfortunately, it's just one of the many possible threat types that exploit kits can deliver to vulnerable systems.
- September 07, 2016Cybercrime as a service (CaaS) in Deep Web forums puts cybercriminal tools and services in the hands of more threat actors, including ones that target large enterprise networks. This is a matter that IT administrators need to be ready for.
- November 20, 2014Relying on a social network site’s privacy settings is just the start, but there are other ways your personal information can leak out. Addressing these potential privacy risks can help you protect your data.
- May 29, 2014Unlike the generations before them, the kids of today are more connected to the Internet, and have access to an unimaginable wealth of knowledge just by tapping on a screen. But in reality, the Internet isn’t all that child-friendly.
- April 25, 2014Are you a digital hoarder? Unnecessary files can strain on your computer’s memory. But there are ways to rid your life of digital clutter. You can start by taking account of those things you use to access and exchange digital information.
- April 25, 2014As you spend more time online—whether you’re sharing your thoughts, photos, stories, or simply browsing pages—you reveal more data than you think. Your normal browsing activities can actually become the very thing that violates your own privacy.
- February 24, 2014What you need to know about mobile privacy, and what you need to do to prevent cybercriminals from getting to the files and information on your mobile device.
- February 24, 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- January 17, 2014Getting a new computer or smartphone is always exciting, but do you know what to do with your old one? Remember that the information stored in your old devices can still be recovered, and can compromise security.