- August 11, 2016Google's Chrome 53 will effectively begin to block Flash in September. How will this move affect the Web?
- August 08, 2016The latest hacks on Ubuntu, Clash of Kings, Warframe, and most recently, Disney’s Playdom have two things in common—all are running vBulletin. Learn more.
- August 04, 2016This research paper highlights the flaws of the WPAD protocol, describes how it works, and why it is a serious security concern, especially under the altered conditions in today’s connected world.
- April 15, 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.
- January 29, 2016Oracle’s much-abused Java browser plugin is finally en route to its final resting place. According to Oracle, the plugin will be deprecated in the next release of Java version 9—which is currently available in an early beta stage.
- December 09, 2015The blog page of one of the leading media sites in the United Kingdom, “The Independent” has been compromised, which may put its millions of readers at risk of getting infected with ransomware.More details at the Security Intelligence Blog.
- August 18, 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- August 11, 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.
- July 01, 2015E-commerce sites have become prime targets for data thieves. The most recent incident involved Magento, eBay’s e-commerce platform.