- April 13, 2018Analysis of over 1,000 open-source serverless applications revealed that 21% of them have critical vulnerabilities or were misconfigured. What does this mean for DevOps?
- April 04, 2018Security researchers reported that at least 1,000 websites running on the Magento platform were targeted via brute-force attacks to steal credit card data and install cryptocurrency-mining malware.
- March 23, 2018Security researchers discovered critical zero-day vulnerabilities in some products created by ManageEngine, a software company that creates software designed to manage IT assets.
- February 27, 2018Vulnerabilities in Facebook’s Account Kit and how it's implemented by Tinder can potentially let hackers take over Tinder accounts using only the victim’s phone number. How can DevOps figure in the equation?
- August 29, 2017The use of mobile apps is increasing especially among enterprises. More than ever, developers must work harder to improve the security of the apps they create. Here are some best practices.