- January 28, 2015January 28 is International Data Privacy Day, and on this day, we are reminded of the importance of protecting what we share online as a crucial part of maintaining personal privacy.
- January 05, 20152014 was a year rich with security stories that gives users a lot to think about. It's about time for users to learn from the costs of the past year’s security lapses and gear up for a safer and more secure digital life in 2015.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.
- December 04, 2014A crop of new privacy issues are raised by revisions on Facebook and Twitter's terms and conditions, specifically in how they gather data for delivering tailored content. Exactly what are users sacrificing, and is it worth it?
- November 20, 2014Relying on a social network site’s privacy settings is just the start, but there are other ways your personal information can leak out. Addressing these potential privacy risks can help you protect your data.
- November 04, 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?
- October 20, 2014In 2015, the European Union will implement a new EU Data Protection Regulation for everyone who does business in any of the Union's 28 member states. Here's what you need to know to make sure your organization is ready before implementation.
- August 06, 2014Thinking and recalling strong passwords can be a challenge, especially for multiple accounts. If you don't want to trust your security to a password manager, here are a number of ways you can create strong passwords that you can remember.
- May 29, 2014Unlike the generations before them, the kids of today are more connected to the Internet, and have access to an unimaginable wealth of knowledge just by tapping on a screen. But in reality, the Internet isn’t all that child-friendly.