- March 16, 2017A database containing information on employees from America's top companies and military organizations has been leaked, and the incident reveals the risks involved when companies collect and sell valuable personal data
- January 31, 2017In keeping with this year’s Data Privacy Day theme, Respecting Privacy, Safeguarding Data and Enabling Trust, the GDPR takes center stage in reminding both organizations and individuals the importance of data privacy.
- December 27, 2016Based on the incidents we saw in 2016 and glimpse of the future we made in our cybersecurity predictions for the coming year, here are the essential cybersecurity resolutions enterprises need to make in 2017.
- December 20, 2016The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect in May 2018. The new set of reforms for data protection will be a significant milestone that will urge organizations to reassess their data processing controls. What does it mean for SMBs?
- October 03, 2016Kick off the National Cybersecurity Awareness Month by making sure your online accounts are secure, and that credentials used for one won't compromise another in case of a breach.
- August 04, 2016A number of high-profile social media account hacks demonstrate the importance of secure passwords—and why everyone should enable two-factor authentication on their online accounts. Here's how to do it.
- August 03, 2016The Privacy Shield register is now open—prompting US companies that want to legally process personal information of employees and customers in the EU to sign up now.
- May 27, 2016Tor developers are pushing the next iteration of the Tor network by creating a real-world distributed number generator to strengthen encryption.
- April 15, 2016The House Judiciary Committee has approved a measure that would require a warrant for anyone’s old email. Will the Congress ultimately approve a bill granting more privacy?