Business Email Compromise
- February 26, 2019Bij het terugblikken op de belangrijkste problemen van 2018, konden we een verschuiving in de strategieën van cybercriminelen waarnemen, evenals aanhoudende beveiligingsbedreigingen.
- December 19, 2018As of 2018, global losses to BEC have exceeded US$12 billion. To keep abreast of the landscape that scammers are operating in, we look back on some of the noteworthy incidents and trends that made BEC a headline staple this year.
- October 18, 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.
- September 05, 2018Cybercriminals hack legitimate email accounts to enter the IT premises of an organization and carry out attacks ranging from fraud and spying to information and identity theft. Find out how AI and machine learning can be used to outsmart email hackers.
- August 28, 2018Heimelijk en subtiel. Dat zijn twee algemene karakteristieken van de belangrijkste bedreigingen voor cyberbeveiliging die we hebben aangetroffen in de eerste helft van 2018.
- July 18, 2018The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) issued a public service announcement (PSA) regarding the continued increase of Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams, which total global losses have already reached over US$12 billion in 2018.
- May 21, 2018Cybersecurity awareness can help effectively fill security gaps to prevent business email compromise (BEC) scams from succeeding.
- April 26, 2018While the GDPR will require businesses to comply with rules that will ultimately protect customer data, concerns have been raised regarding how it will tackle automation in data analytics as the market for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow.
- April 23, 2018An emerging threat actor called Gold Galleon targets maritime shipping companies, related businesses, and their customers in business email compromise (BEC) and social engineering attacks.