- August 09, 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- August 04, 2016A number of high-profile social media account hacks demonstrate the importance of secure passwords—and why everyone should enable two-factor authentication on their online accounts. Here's how to do it.
- July 20, 2016If you gotta catch 'em all, make sure that you do so safely. Here are some best practice tips to make sure you don't get poké-hacked.
- December 08, 2015As holiday shoppers hunt for great bargains and huge discounts, online scammers and cybercriminals are out to shop around for victims to hook as well. If you're shopping online, do it safely by knowing how to spot and avoid phishing sites.
- November 12, 2015Whether you’re aiming to strike the best bargains, or just browsing the latest goods, it pays to protect your security and privacy when shopping online. Learn how you can protect yourself from identity thieves and other online scams.
- August 19, 2015In a previous article, we provided a step-by-step guide on email encryption for webmail accounts. This article shows how to enable email encryption on Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- July 01, 2015Home networking devices are often fraught with weak security systems. Given these security holes, attackers could gain access to your network and devices through your router. Here are a few things you can do to secure it.
- June 24, 2015There are privacy and security risks involved in connecting to public or 'free' Wi-fi hotspots. Here's a 4-step guide to setting up a virtual private network (VPN) for the times when you have to connect to unfamiliar networks.
- June 17, 2015Don't assume that iOS is safe from malware and attacks. Previous incidents have proven that it's not as safe as you thought. Here are a few ways to tighten up security on your iOS device.