- June 01, 2018Vulnerabilities in the popular open-source management software Git could be abused to trawl contents of a repository memory and execute a code with a malicious hook.
- January 04, 2018Microsoft is implementing a new process for delivering Windows updates and patches: Registry keys are now required. Here's what users and businesses need to know.
- August 30, 2017Can we fix the lag between patch releases and actual implementation? Current events reveal that patching should be made a definite priority. We provide a guide on how to manage patching for enterprises and large organizations.
- August 26, 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- August 20, 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- July 21, 2015A lot has happened since the surveillance software company Hacking Team got hacked last week. Here's a quick rundown of updates on the zero-day vulnerabilities that was found following the HT data dump.
- July 14, 2015Windows Server 2003 will soon join Microsoft’s roster of end-of-life systems. Like Windows XP, Server 2003 will no longer receive security updates after July 14, 2015. What are the different security risks and challenges you might face?
- May 18, 2015Understanding the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services used in each organization’s network, the data/telemetry collected and sent outside it, as well as the challenges caused by the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- November 14, 2014Microsoft released 16 security updates during its Patch Tuesday release for November 2014, including one for the Windows OLE Automation Array Remote Code Execution Vulnerability that affects almost all Windows versions.