- April 04, 2018GDPR compliance becomes one of the deciding factors for WhatsApp continuing its plans to share personal user data with Facebook.
- April 02, 2018The U.K. is strengthening its data protection laws through the Data Protection Bill (DPB), keeping in line with the GDPR and the changing technological landscape.
- March 19, 2018While the Mozilla Firefox web browser was always regarded as one of the more popular browsers (along with Google Chrome and the many iterations of Microsoft’s web browser), it appears that one of its lauded security features is not as effective as it appears.
- March 14, 2018The GDPR is fast approaching and it is important to identify the weak links in your enterprise. Where can security be improved? Past experience has shown that third party suppliers are particularly susceptible to attacks.
- March 09, 2018The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is weeks away. A Google paper on the right to be forgotten highlights challenges to GDPR compliance, particularly the right to erasure. What are the the implications for organizations?
- February 12, 2018The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides a data breach notification law to rule them all. How does your business fare?
- January 17, 2018Nigel Houlden of the U.K. Information Commissioner's Office advised that enterprises that fail to properly assess the risks of the vulnerabilities and patch them can face hefty fines as stipulated in EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- December 05, 2017MP's statement about sharing passwords comes under scrutiny. A series of tweets exposes the lax security habits of certain UK politicians.
- November 28, 2017A vulnerability in Facebook's new poll feature allows a malicious actor to delete any photo a user saved to the social network.