- May 09, 2018Canada finalizes its own data breach notification regulations, which will be implemented this year.
- May 07, 2018Email is still a widely used avenue of attack because it's a ubiquitous mode of communication. Attackers use a variety of different tactics to take advantage of users, so enterprise have to take steps to secure and protect their email systems.
- May 04, 2018Data breaches start being reported under Australia’s Notifiable Data Breaches scheme, months before similar reports may come in under the GDPR.
- May 04, 2018Twitter announced that a bug in their system may have exposed user passwords internally and urged all subscribers to change their account passwords.
- April 24, 2018An important facet of GDPR compliance is the responsible handling of data breaches. Organizations can align with GDPR requirements dealing with the consequences of data breaches through prevention, timely notification, and satisfactory mitigation.
- April 20, 2018A look at the impact of GDPR on the manufacturing, transportation, and digital marketing industries
- April 16, 2018Privacy by Design is a concept that businesses should adopt as they modernize their operations, especially in this data-driven world.
- April 12, 2018ICANN focuses on preserving its WhoIs protocol as it continues to develop interim models for GDPR compliance.
- April 09, 2018The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforced in May of this year. We dive into how this wide-ranging regulation affects organizations acting in the public interest. The GDPR recognizes that there must be some leeway given in