News & Updates
- September 05, 2019The complexity of container infrastructure, if not properly accounted for, can pose serious security risks. To minimize risks when building in containers, we came up with six steps that developers can follow.
- September 05, 2019An unusual case of CEO fraud used a deepfake audio, an artificial intelligence (AI)-generated audio, and was reported to have conned US$243,000 from a U.K.-based energy company.
- September 04, 2019A recently discovered email scheme reportedly deployed by a hacking group called ChaosCC claims to have hijacked recipients’ computers and recorded videos of them while watching adult content.
- September 02, 2019Dubai and Taiwan were hit by two separate ransomware attacks. Several hospitals in Taiwan and a Dubai-based contracting firm were affected.
- August 30, 2019Stolen cellphones can lead to stolen information and credentials through the combination of both traditional crimes and phishing attacks.
- August 29, 2019Cybercriminals are trying to scam Instagram users out of their login credentials via fake two-factor authentication notifications.
- August 28, 2019Security researchers have discovered that attackers can abuse the Web Services Dynamic Discovery (WS-Discovery) protocol to launch massive distributed denial of service (DDoS) campaigns. Security researchers have issued a warning after seeing cybercriminals ab
- August 27, 2019A new ransomware family dubbed “Nemty” for the extension it adds to encrypted files has recently surfaced in the wild.
- August 27, 2019Our midyear security roundup highlights threats that made their mark in the first half of 2019, and provides security insights to help users and organizations determine the right solutions and defense strategies against them.