News & Updates
- October 16, 2019The Winnti group has been reported to be using a previously undocumented backdoor named PortReuse presumably as a jump-off point from where the threat actors can launch supply chain attacks.
- October 15, 2019Imperva recently revealed the primary cause of a breach that accidentally exposed customer data (which included email addresses, hashed & salted passwords, as well as TLS and API keys).
- October 14, 2019The extent with which 5G networks use software is one of the top security issues for mobile networks as well as devices and current technologies (for example, 3G, 4G) that use or incorporate it, according to an EU report supported by the European Commission
- October 11, 2019A zero-day vulnerability found in Apple iTunes and iCloud was exploited by cybercriminals to infect Windows computers of an automotive company with the BitPaymer ransomware.
- October 10, 2019A successful phishing attack exposed medical and personal information of around 60k patients in Indiana. The attack gave an unknown threat actor unauthorized access to the two email accounts and the information contained in them.
- October 08, 2019The RobbinHood ransomware known for targeting organizations and computers on their networks, is banking on its bad reputation to scare victims into paying ransom.
- October 08, 2019A spate of cryptocurrency-mining malware that affected Windows systems, Linux machines, and routers have been identified last September . The malware variants employed a variety of methods to hide and spread their malicious mining activities.
- October 04, 2019Organizations can still fall victim to targeted attacks because of the increasing sophistication of tactics and tools threat actors use to breach the network perimeter. What can you do to stay protected?
- October 03, 2019Three hospitals of the DCH Health System were hit by a ransomware attack on October 1, forcing the medical institutions to turn away noncritical patients while they work to securely restore their affected IT systems.