News & Updates
- October 28, 2019A look into cryptocurrencies' state and how cybercriminals abuse miner malware to profit at the expense of legitimate businesses, how to find signs of infection, and recommendations to defend systems from its abuse.
- October 25, 2019Threat actors launched phishing attempts against several humanitarian and non-governmental organizations.
- October 24, 2019Researchers recently demonstrated how security issues in Amazon Alexa Google Home devices can be abused to phish and eavesdrop on their owners. Here's what you need to know.
- October 24, 2019From powering video streaming, web-based apps, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, mobile banking, inventory, and big data analyses, the cloud is helping empower businesses of all sizes to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure.
- October 22, 2019A security company found cryptocurrency miner malware running undetected in more than half of the workstations in a European international airport.
- October 22, 2019An overview of the evolving risks and attacks that threaten banks and the financial industry, their company partners, and their clients.
- October 21, 2019A report highlights how “access-as-a-service” providers and ransomware groups have come together to compromise and victimize more targets, mostly corporate networks.
- October 18, 2019In 2017, EternalBlue was the driving force behind one of the nastiest ransomware outbreaks on record. And despite available fixes, it is still being used by malware today—from ransomware to widespread cryptocurrency miners.
- October 17, 2019Over 2,000 Docker hosts have been infected by a worm that discreetly uses them to mine the Monero cryptocurrency.