- March 17, 2016A new Business Email Compromise (BEC) campaign has been found using $25 malware to target companies in the US, Middle East and Asia.
- February 05, 2016Google steps up their fight against deceptive content by expanding Safe Browsing to protect users from social engineering attacks.
- January 11, 2016The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released a public service announcement earlier this year warning about Business Email Compromise (BEC) schemes. Here’s what you need to know, and what you can do to prevent attacks.
- August 06, 2015Charity efforts continue to benefit those who are affected by disasters and tragedies, and works for those who are looking for supporters to back a cause. Find out how scammers leverage these unfortunate events to steal your money.
- June 29, 2015Securing an organization's network takes more than just technology. While employees are still a company's biggest asset, they can also become the weakest link in terms of security.
- June 23, 2015Spam with messages that contain an "attached resume" is being used to spread Cryptowall 3.0, a ransomware variant that uses RSA encryption to lock down its victims' files.
- June 03, 2015Major sporting events have become a frequent hook used by cybercriminals for schemes that result in identity theft, financial loss, and reputation damage for their victims. How can you enjoy the game without being played?
- May 05, 2015Spam emails that use the recent Nepal earthquake as a hook are being used to trick users into downloading malware.
- May 01, 2015In a recent malvertising incident, Trend Micro threat analysts Dark Luo and Kenney Lu found that cybercriminals are using paid ads to victimize customers of a top cloud provider.