- June 02, 2016TeamViewer users have reported unauthorized connections and hacked accounts after several reports of unknown third parties taking control of PCs.
- May 30, 2016A wave of data breaches on hospitals and other healthcare organizations has exposed personally identifiable information of patients and employees yet again, putting the industry in a difficult spot.
- May 20, 2016An Ecuador bank says hackers stole about $12 million in a 2015 cyber heist, bearing all the hallmarks of the Bangladesh Bank theft earlier this year.
- May 20, 2016This primer discusses the importance of data classification, and how organizations can implement these strategies to reduce the effects should a data breach occur.
- May 18, 2016Long time users of Linkedin users may very well need to change their passwords once more as a cybercriminal puts the email addresses and passwords of 117 million users up for sale.
- May 18, 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- May 17, 2016Black Energy and KillDisk are malware that was used on the attack on Ukraine power facilities in December 2015. This primer discusses the different components of the threat, how it can affect enterprises, and what defenses can be set up against such a threat.
- May 12, 2016Wendy's, the world's third largest quick-service hamburger company, confirms that 300 of its point-of-sale (PoS) systems have been infected with info-stealing malware.
- May 02, 2016A hacker group shared an online video claiming responsibility for a breach on the Qatar National Bank (QNB) where troves of customer data were dumped online.